When you join the Institute for Family Centered Services (IFCS) as a Licensed Family Therapist, you will be joining a team that makes a difference in the lives of children throughout North Carolina every day.
And as a part of The MENTOR Network, you will be part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
We are looking for professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Full or Provisional licensure in the state of North Carolina, specifically LPA, LPC, LCSW and/or LMFT
- Minimum of one year of experience working with the Child Mental Health population
- Possess a Master’s degree in Human Services field with related field experience
- Reliable Transportation and a valid driver’s license
Together, we can make life better for thousands of people in communities throughout North Carolina. If you share our mission and want to make a difference in your community, we hope you’ll consider becoming part of our network of caring.
In addition to the rewarding work you’ll be doing, we provide:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Clinical supervision toward full licensure or assistance with supervision reimbursement
- Cell phone and mileage reimbursement
We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture to complement our attractive salary/benefits package. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals!